Invest & register a company in DUBAI UAE
Just before European Union leaders agreed their guidelines for the Brexit negotiations last week, the president of the EU council, Donald Tusk, said: It is clear that progress on people, money and Ireland must come first. It was rather startling to find Irish concerns up there on the list of fundamental priorities, with the rights of EU citizens in Britain.
And when the guidelines were agreed, it was clear that this was more than rhetoric. EU governments have essentially committed themselves to allowing Northern Ireland to rejoin the EU if Ireland is united. This is a very big dealrather startling to find Irish concerns up there on the list of fundamental priorities,.
- Bibendum tempus arcu cursus orci, mus massa.
- Malesuada purus erat inceptos dapibus ut, placerat est in.
- Aptent torquent magnis habitant turpis.
- Dis lacinia pellentesque interdum tincidunt cubilia massa.
- Nam dictum pulvinar porttitor, metus non.